Friday, March 12, 2010

My New Blog

This new blog is for me to write down my goals and achivements. So you could say that this is like a diary, but nothing that personal well be posted on here so if you're trying to get dirty secrets about me, you're better off braking in to my house and stealing my journal. On this blog I will talk about my music abillity and my soccer abillity and my personal progress goals/ achivements. Right now I am doing soccer and playing on the Strikers and my team as not been able to see that I am the best goalie in the world :) so I have a new position... bench warmer and it really stinks because the goalie that they think is better then me is TERRIBLE (but I do have respect for her) but she has no talent. Music is going great I have been playing for 1 year and 6 months and I am on a 4th year level so that is pretty swell. Sorry, I play the piano. And flute and guitar and trupet and some clarinet. Personal Progress is going awesome. I'm all most done with all the value experiences and most of the projects. Life is going pretty swell, everything but that soccer thing. But I am 13 years old and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment